- Provides care in homes, assisted living facilities, nursing homes and hospitals.
- Respects a patient’s choice and a patient’s right to determine how they wish to achieve death legally, ethically, and with dignity
- Has Pennsylvania state-licensure and is Medicare/Medicaid certified.
- Accepts referrals of patients from all sources and
serves all patients regardless of their ability to pay within the financial resources of the agency.
- Promotes the visibility of hospice services and enhances the community's understanding of these services.
Most patients are referred to Hope Hospice by their physicians or other health care professionals. However, anyone - family, friends and neighbors - can refer patients to Hope Hospice.
Early referrals are encouraged so that the patient and family can receive all the benefits of hospice care. For more information on Hope Hospice or to refer a patient, please call 1-877-367-3685.
Serving the Pittsburgh area since 1996
Hope Hospice provides support and care for people with life limiting illnesses, and their family. When caring matters the most, Hope Hospice allows the patient to remain at home, whether that be a facility or private home, so we can promote comfort, peace and dignity. Hope Hospice's team of professionals and volunteers are trained to focus on the whole person - physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.